today i am thankful for...
- getting to hug Heather!!!  : )   as i told someone earlier, when i see her, everything is right in the world!  yay for best friends!
- fall...the leaves are actually quite colorful this year in Abilene.
- my freshmen students...i LOVE listening to them think through who Jesus is and what he would be doing were he alive today
- Taco Bell's Crunchwrap Supremes (with fire sauce, of course)
- listening to Nick pray...oh, how i have missed that!
- my mentor groups - past and present. 
- Jaeden...i have had her just a little over a year now and she is wonderful!
- my radiator.  it keeps me warm and i like to call it a "fireplace"...close enough...ha!
- my friends who are coming to Eastland with me on Sunday!
- driving around the loop twice with Naomi just to sing to fun music!  she is SO great and i have missed hanging out with her!
- my parents...who take the call to imitate Christ more seriously than most people i know...no matter what the consequences
- Betty Tidwell...visiting her and her husband every day this summer changed my life...they became like grandparents and i will always remember them.  i found out on Tuesday that she passed away...and i am thankful for the confidence that God will provide.
0 Responses