I have compiled a list of things to do before I leave Abilene.  I have the next 34-40 days to complete all the things on this list and would LOVE for you to join me in crossing something(s) off the list!  (Also, I am still accepting suggestions!)  So...if something catches your fancy...or if you have never done one of the activities on the list before...leave a comment, message, or write on my wall and we will make a plan!


  • Go to the Zoo and feed the giraffes!
  • Frontier Texas
  • Feed the ducks/geese (if they haven't all flown away)
  • movie @ the Paramount
  • Eat at The Beehive
  • Eat at Lola's & Deutschlander's Catfish Co. in Buffalo Gap
  • The Water Spout (with Leslie?)
  • Eat sushi takeout from Bonsai at the Mahfood's house
  • Go to Cypress Street Station with friends
  • Game Night with friends
  • Get coffee with various friends
    • Rachel Brown
    • Kelsey Evans
  • Go for a walk around ACU's campus
  • Go to Mary's Palataria
  • Eat at Harold's
  • Eat at The Pizza House in Clyde
0 Responses