Freaky Friday was conceived as a way for Naomi to talk about her "things" that she has. You know, those wonderful little quirks that make her Naomi. I decided to join in the fun. I really wanted to write about Naomi's quirks as well, but decided it would be better to just talk about my own.

I'm not feeling too creative today and I'm pretty tired (seeing as it's actually Saturday now) so I'll start with something that is quite freaky, but many people know about since it is my fall back "weird" thing about myself.

I have 3 freckles/moles on the back of my left eyeball.

How did I find that out, you ask? (everyone does)
Either the optometrist or ophthalmologist found it when I was very little.
My parents had to wait over the weekend to hear whether the doctors thought it was melanoma or not. Thankfully it wasn't. And thankfully they came to that conclusion without taking my eye out to do a biopsy.

There you go. I promise - next week will be more interesting.
0 Responses