Lately Naomi and I have been teasing each other about not blogging consistently. We were thinking about various "themes" we have enjoyed in the past - her "Wordless Wednesday" and my sister(-in-law)'s "Thankful Thursday". So, get ready...because we're about to blog more often...and it all starts tonight!

Today, I'm thankful for:
- Naomi, who managed to bring happiness and laughter into what had been a tough day
- Jaeden, who groans and wags her tail in a circle when she's particularly happy
- Arby's chicken, bacon & swiss sandwich; it's one of my comfort foods
- the new friends that come with the start of a new school year
- sushi; the Spider Roll at Bonzai was delicious last night!
- the men at ACU who are willing to respectfully and compassionately listen and talk regarding gender equality/justice and want to discuss how to move from theory to practice

Well...I think I'll stop there for today.
Remember, you can always share what you're thankful for in the comment section! (hint hint, nudge nudge) :)
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm thankful for your beautiful smile and beautiful heart!


  2. mindy Says:

    Yay for more blogging from YOU! I've been a BAD blogger...maybe I'll start thankful thursdaying with ya;) i am thankful for you (jealous Keith gets to see you and I don't). I miss arby's sooo much! Please eat a CBS in my honor asap:) Love you!!