This summer has been incredibly formative. While most patient information is private and I'm not legally allowed to share anything about my experiences with my patients, these have been made public, therefore I can share.

Here are links to the obituaries of (some of) the people who died while I was on call or I had visited with before they died in the last 10 weeks. I spent many hours with all of their families. The purpose of this post is to remember and honor them, their families, and the rest of my patients I can't name. They have all had profound effects on me.

Jesus "Chuey" Garcia
Malinda Calhoun
Billy Petitt
Evelyn Scott
Larry Moore
Vernon Paul
Nona Bachus
Helen Cox
Marshall Woodson
Purda Wilson
Neomia Rice
John Polk
Michael Rains
Rustin Alvarez
Linda Blanton
Jesus "Chuy" Martin
Concha Cerda
Rudene Watson
this was perhaps the hardest one:
Rustin Boswell

I am thankful for the hope we have in God whose love and grace are far beyond our comprehension.
1 Response
  1. Vicki P. Says:

    Heaven will be blessed by the arrival of little Rustin. God bless you for your ministry to his family and the families of so many others.